About Fusion Energy
You can learn more about fusion energy in these videos:
- How It Works: Plasma Injector Technology at General Fusion (2021) © courtesy of General Fusion
- General Fusion – Technical Update (2016) © courtesy of General Fusion
- Magnetized Target Fusion “The Fusion Demonstration Plant” (2021) © courtesy of General Fusion
- What is Fusion, (2021) © courtesy JIMCO and CFS
- A Star in a Bottle: The Quest for Commercial Fusion, (2018) © courtesy of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the MIT Plasma Science and Fusion Center.
- Fusion Power Explained, (2016) © courtesy of https://kurzgesagt.org
JIMCO (the Abdul Latif Jameel Investment Management Company) is the Jameel Family’s global investment arm, consolidating under one name an established Jameel Family tradition of investing in innovative ideas and businesses promising positive change that stretches back to, at least, the early 1980s. Today, JIMCO is an active global investor in innovative, early-stage and breakthrough ventures, business models and emergent technologies, aiming to positively shape the future of core industries driving the global economy.
These investments are diverse and embrace medical and healthcare industries, fintech, insurtech, electric vehicles and future mobility solutions, and the future of energy, amongst others, and are made in carefully selected and targeted funds and also in fledgling businesses, but all have a common focus in the pursuit of a more sustainable tomorrow.
JIMCO comprises a number of independent legal entities, there are three primary fund brands:
- The JIMCO Technology Fund – focusing on venture building, both through select, targeted funds and direct investments.
- The JIMCO Life Sciences Fund – focusing on both direct and fund investments in life sciences, biotech and health care, from pharmaceuticals, therapeutics, vaccines and diagnostics to cutting-edge medical device technologies and techniques, and
- The JIMCO Strategic Asset Fund – focusing on forward-thinking fund with a clear, aligned, long-term vision, with relevant sector specialization from sustainability initiatives, to drivers of global energy transformation towards renewable, sustainable and clean sources of power.
For more information, visit jimco.com, and our brand video here or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries or email@example.com for press inquiries(GMT +4 hours UAE.
About General Fusion
General Fusion is pursuing the fastest and most practical path to commercial fusion energy and is based in Vancouver, Canada, with locations in London, UK, and Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA. The Company was established in 2002 and is funded by a global syndicate of leading energy venture capital firms, industry leaders, and technology pioneers. Learn more at www.generalfusion.com.
General Fusion Media Relations: Please contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 1-866-904-0995